- Fashion: Secondhand thrift stores selling clothes at 5th avenue prices.
- TV – Major network shows (such as NBC’s “Lost”) airing in the Spring, not the Fall.
- Fashion – Young males assimilating into differing sub-cultures with clown-baggy or runway-tight clothing.
- Technology – The attraction of the Rockstar video game series. Why don’t these gamers just learn the instrument?
- Fashion – How life has changed for the “Big and Tall”. What happened to those clothing stores? Is it harder for a skinny guy to buy clothes? Would a chain of “Small and Skinny” stores be successful? As successful as the “Big and Tall” stores of the 80’s?